viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

USED TO

Used to

1. ESCRIBE UN PÁRRAFO EN INGLES DE ALGO QUE TE SEA FAMILIAR O ALGO O ALGO QUE ACOSTUMBRAS A REALIZAR EN TU JUVENTUD O EN TU INFANCIA.

I am Celeste
Used to play in the park. On my tree time listen the music and watch the TV.

ELABORA TRES ORACIONES AFIRMATIVAS UTILIZANDO USTED TO Y CÁMBIALAS A LAS FORMAS NEGATIVAS E INTERROGATIVAS.

A= I used to eat
N= I didn’t´ t used to eat
I= Did used to eat?

A= He used to work in the hospital
N=He didn´t used to work in the hospital
I=Did he used to work in the hospital?

A=We used to homework
N=we didn`t used to homework
I=Did we used to homework?

SUPPLY THE CORRECT FORM OF IMPERFECT TENSE IN THE SENTENCE

In our family we used to sing the hymns
Francisco used to smoke a lot
Did you used to do?
Are you eating fast food?
He isn`t living in New York
He is working hard

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario